Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gavlar1200

Stratford-on-avon Sunday 2nd Oct

I might be mate but im not sure, day101 wants a run up the coast ile let ya know 2mw Gav thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
if its not icey or snowing, im in Smile *yes thats sarcasm*

Hi Matt, beings its just me and thee, fancy popping over to jacks hill cafe? They've got a classic bike show on start 11am?

I might well be interested in that boys. Where is the classic show exactly, I would be traveling from Witney, Oxfordshire. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Just googled it, A5 Towcester ? would meet up if you are defo going, love the classics. Gaz thumbsthumbs

I'm going Gaz, see you there. I'll pm you my number, we should be there around 11ish. IIRC it was rammed last year, all sorts of everything turned up and we had to park on the A5! thumbs

I'm going Gaz, see you there. I'll pm you my number, we should be there around 11ish. IIRC it was rammed last year, all sorts of everything turned up and we had to park on the A5! thumbs

Yeh, sounds good to me, a bit of a ride and look at some old bikes. I'll PM my number as well mate. Gaz thumbsthumbs

soz guys, at me misses over near stratford so wont be able to make it! maybe another day aye? thumbs

Nice ride out today. Went to the Jack's Hill cafe classic bike show. Amazing turn out with loads on display. Nice to meet Gavlar 1200 and his buddy, who's name escapes me now, all in all a good day out, defo go next year.

This was the car park

And finally, found this lurking in the car park, a B12 Trike, very nicely done as well.

Lots of people had ride out's today and enjoyed themselves, that's what life is about but just spare a moment for the poor father that died today and all the people that this tragedy touches. Stue and co, respect !

great pics love them old classics and the suzy kettles thumbs