Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Drink and bikes :-(

I could always come over and take it out dave,I will leave the wife there LaughingLaughing

I was slaughtered last night Dave but I managed to wheel the bike out the
garage give it a clean and put it away again, sometimes its best to be sensible. Im sure there will be more oportunities for a ride before winter sets in. Have you booked it in for its 1st service next saturday??

@Neill wrote:
I was slaughtered last night Dave but I managed to wheel the bike out the
garage give it a clean and put it away again, sometimes its best to be sensible. Im sure there will be more oportunities for a ride before winter sets in. Have you booked it in for its 1st service next saturday??
agree

@lee wrote:
I could always come over and take it out dave,I will leave the wife there LaughingLaughing

Lee , leave your lovely wife here, Dave is hung over and can't even raise a smile......have you done that firepit for her yet Laughing she may need reminding on that.

@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:

Lee , leave your lovely wife here, Dave is hung over and can't even raise a smile......have you done that firepit for her yet Laughing she may need reminding on that.
lol! I will her send over to you jezza,she is costing me a fortune this year lol!

@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol! I will her send over to you jezza,she is costing me a fortune this year lol!

anytime Laughing you ought to pop down this way for a weekend and catch up.

@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:

will after sort something out thumbs

@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:

good and hopefully I will be invited , about time we meet up lee thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@lee wrote:

good and hopefully I will be invited , about time we meet up lee thumbs
of course dave thumbs