stopping texts :-/

@madsod wrote:
Dave all the women what a ride on the B KING ,
its not women LaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
cant you put a bar on that number
how ?

not sure dave,get the number up on your phone have a look in options,you may beable to divert it to voice mail Im sure you can do it on some phones

I have HTC desire s. Save the number as a contact then on their settings you can block them

Does on the desire s. Also do you know how to make photo albums Dave. And I'd say phone your provider

doing as has been said can usually work for calls but AFAIK, doesn't work for texts

been there dave, diff phone though, i spoke to virgin who supply my contract and all they said was they could only block all texts coming through, they could block them from phoning me but not texts, ended up changing my number. Laughing

If your mobile co won't help you could always download a blocking app from the marketplace such as (checks phone) EasyFilter. You can block texts as well as calls the only minor downside being that a lot of those apps use airpush to serve the occasional ad to your status bar and a call is not really barred, but doesn’t ring and goes straight to answerphone.. Does the job though.

@Macie_UK wrote:
If your mobile co won't help you could always download a blocking app from the marketplace such as (checks phone) EasyFilter. You can block texts as well as calls the only minor downside being that a lot of those apps use airpush to serve the occasional ad to your status bar and a call is not really barred, but doesn’t ring and goes straight to answerphone.. Does the job though.
cheers will have a look thumbs

Use your moby, hit the apps button, then hit the Market icon, when you hook up to the Market type in aFirewall, you can then get the option to download it for free. thumbs

Use your moby, hit the apps button, then hit the Market icon, when you hook up to the Market type in aFirewall, you can then get the option to download it for free. thumbs
thanks m8 thumbs