Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Posting smilies

I don't seem to be able to put emoticons in my post any more. Anyone tell me what I've done or has there been a change in how the site operates?

far as i know alan alls working as it should had no probs this end scratch maybe stu or dave can help.

No Alan its nothing youve done Laughing its ok my end, it has happend to me before aswell not sure if it was summat to do with me computer not loading the page thumbs

OK thanks lads so just go easy on me while I sort it out-I haven't turned into a miserable cock overnight!

OK thanks lads so just go easy on me while I sort it out-I haven't turned into a miserable cock overnight!
thumbsfoflthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
miserable cock , fofl they dont work for me either , Very HappySmileSadSurprisedShockedCoolLaughingthumbspartyEmbarassedagreepintTwisted EvilRolling EyesWinkthumb downfightingmopedwavefoodrainoff topicSuspectI love youNonew herecensoredhidesilentHuhbananathread hijackedsorry
Theres always one Alan...do you want me to ban him Twisted Evil

I used to get that, what it was is somehow the pop up box goes behind the main page, minimise the main page and see if it's behind it thumbs

Hmmm.......can't add pictures either. It's like the whole toolbar is locked out. scratch but it look like I can drag & drop.

OK Dave-'finger''Laughing'

Hmmm.......can't add pictures either. It's like the whole toolbar is locked out. scratch but it look like I can drag & drop.

lol sorry m8 , wish i could help , as you know I am only a bricklayer Shocked

you tried re booting? sometimes works with me when its on a go slow.

@Davehutch wrote:

even that's only an allegation. Laughing

@firehawk wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

even that's only an allegation. Laughing

meeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww fightingfightingfofl