Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Hard week at gym

Being the weight lifting freak that i am this week starting on mon, wed and tonight we started a new regieme called 8 of 8s wont bore ya with the details but its basicly working every part of ya body three times a week with a bit of cardio in between, so after tonights long bath and me dinner im all pumped up and ready for next weeks 8 of 8s lets have it bananabananabananathumbs

I'm still naffed from Thursday. Black belt training we did extreme fitness and went straight into gull contact fighting. I'm seriously unfit lol. Still sounds good mate.

ive now lost 45 lb since april by eating sensibly and walking rather than taking the car

ive now lost 45 lb since april by eating sensibly and walking rather than taking the car
Excellent Stan proof in the pudding if folk put in the hard work you eventually get the results, good on ya mate thumbs

Don't worry stan Christmas soon. Only kidding well done mate.

@Davehutch wrote:
I have also been doing 8 of 8's , I done 8 drinking last nite and going to have a go at 8 tonite pint
Thought it was the 7's of 8 you do dave,7 nights a week 8pints a night LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I have also been doing 8 of 8's , I done 8 drinking last nite and going to have a go at 8 tonite pint
Thought it was the 7's of 8 you do dave,7 nights a week 8pints a night LaughingLaughing
thumbsfoflfoflfoflhide

Watch out for the spectre of Overtraining Stue, it creeps up on ya and you don't know it till u in it, Sad
Gud system for shocking the muscles though but only gud for a month or two at most. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Being the weight lifting freak that i am this week starting on mon, wed and tonight we started a new regieme called 8 of 8s wont bore ya with the details but its basicly working every part of ya body three times a week with a bit of cardio in between, so after tonights long bath and me dinner im all pumped up and ready for next weeks 8 of 8s lets have it bananabananabananathumbs

Been 5 times this week m8 so far and that regime is similar to what im doing thumbs

Watch out for the spectre of Overtraining Stue, it creeps up on ya and you don't know it till u in it, Sad
Gud system for shocking the muscles though but only gud for a month or two at most. thumbs
agree we are doing it for 5 weeks thumbsVery Happy enjoying though thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Been 5 times this week m8 so far and that regime is similar to what im doing thumbs
Good on ya Mark Very Happythumbs dont forget to give yourself a rest aswell thumbs

Cheers stue but it seems to take ages b4 u see the results, i can understand why people stop going, but me like u love the pain and outcome. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Cheers stue but it seems to take ages b4 u see the results, i can understand why people stop going, but me like u love the pain and outcome. thumbs
It took me 2 years to get to this point and im only starting to feel happy with me progress, like they say no pain no gain thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

I give u a gud tip mark, u can train till the cows come home but if u ain't got your food intake right u never gonna get the results u desire.
U gotta get a gramm of protien for every pound of body weight u weigh every day, and believe u me it's hard... The sh censored food they sell nowdays, thank god for Whey Protien party

i used to a few weights, and cardio, but mate was nuts on just weights, and used to eat loads of boiled eggs. fat sod! lol

@Davehutch wrote:
i used to a few weights, and cardio, but mate was nuts on just weights, and used to eat loads of boiled eggs. fat sod! lol
cool hand luke Wink

Paul Newman, cool as penguin piss thumbs