Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tubthumper

Think im going to loose my licence... UPDATE :D

its in town, its classed as a built up area, plus theres housing just off the side etc.. anyway, you got away bloody lucky!

josh most insurers dont take any notice of the first 3 points as its easy to speed these days , if your tired, dont know the area etc.
take ALOT of notice of red light points though!

@fr499y wrote:
its in town, its classed as a built up area, plus theres housing just off the side etc.. anyway, you got away bloody lucky!

Not as lucky as nearly every othger motorist who speeds and doesn't get caught.

But yeah, it gives me food for thought... thumbs

@fr499y wrote:

I wouldn't agree with you there. You're possibly more lucky than others. Two speeding offences in close secession and you only get hit with one? How many people have been caught speeding twice, within two years of getting their licence and so lost it, and only been charged with one? My son didn't. So I think you've had more than your fair share of luck with this.

@fr499y wrote:

I wouldn't agree with you there. You're possibly more lucky than others. Two speeding offences in close secession and you only get hit with one? How many people have been caught speeding twice, within two years of getting their licence and so lost it, and only been charged with one? My son didn't. So I think you've had more than your fair share of luck with this.

I agree 100%. But still there are millions of others who speed every day and never get caught.

I'm not proud or boast about it but I do speed in urban and rural areas in my cage and bike and yes I've been caught b4, 9 points.

One day I may regret it.