Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Goodwood Festival

Just been in Lincoln for a few days, taking in Tattershall Castle and then Lincoln Cathedral. Both worth a view in my opinion, but the cathedral is breathtaking. The sheer size and design for the period it was built are stunning (will dig out a few pics and put them up for people to look at if interested). Also called in on Dave while in the area. Big thanks to Mel and Dave for making myself, the good lady and the little one very welcome. the highlight for the little one was "Daddys friend", so Dave has a new fan thumbsthumbs

My Mam and Dad are talking about going to the Goodwood Festival next year and I'm thinking of heading down with them. Question is where to stay (at a reasonable price)? I'm looking for any local knowledge of the best place(s) to go to? It's on at the end of June (next year obviously Very Happy ).

Good on ya Mel and Dave, glad you had a good allround time and trip Mike thumbs

we usually stay in emsworth as its near enough, cheap holiday inn by there aswell Smile

Hi,

I've been to Goodwood a number of times over the years and it's a great day/week-end out. Nearby hotels tend to sell out as soon as dates are announced because it is such a popular event and visititors come from all over the world.

Good luck with your search
Ocky

nice to hear you had a good trip.nice one dave&mel thumbs