Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scgrandma58

Does anyone watch Glee?

My daughter and I have been watching Glee since it started this season.I have to say it is one of the best shows on TV right now.Very refreshing and entertaining.The singing and dancing is awesome.These people can do it all as well as acting.I hope it stays around for a long time.

scgrandma58 wrote:
My daughter and I have been watching Glee since it started this season.I have to say it is one of the best shows on TV right now.Very refreshing and entertaining.The singing and dancing is awesome.These people can do it all as well as acting.I hope it stays around for a long time.

Sorry never heard of it ...not reached UK yet !!

scgrandma58 wrote:

i haven't watched it yet, but i've heard lots of good things about it. i've set up my dvr to record so i'll start watching in a few days. i think i've already missed the first two episodes...maybe you can fill me in Smile

ok, will see. i already dvr'd one show... there are so many i watch right now and not enough time. i end up recording EVERYTHING it seems.

I LOVE Glee like I'm obssesed haha it's not healthy, look at me I came looking for a Glee thread in a pet society forum XDDD

Keylasowner wrote:
I LOVE Glee like I'm obssesed haha it's not healthy, look at me I came looking for a Glee thread in a pet society forum XDDD

hee hee. it's good to be obsessed! hee hee

i love glee!!! especially their mash up songs...

it's my life/confession and i'm walking on sunshine/halo...

=)

haha_13 wrote:
i love glee!!! especially their mash up songs...

it's my life/confession and i'm walking on sunshine/halo...

=)

Me too! I also love their version of Taking Chances, Mercy and Alone!
I buy their songs every time it is posted on iTunes

I ♥️ Glee!!! I will have to buy the box set when/if it ever comes out on DVD. I just wish we weren't so far behind down here

:sun_bespectacl hI... Im from Mexico and here is next to begin..its gona be new here, im expecting it!!

congratulationsI watched it yersterday for first time ... was the premier in Mexico,,,,, was awesome. And the songs, and music.... Good very good

what is this?
i've heard lot of people talking about this show, but i've never seen it and i don't understand if it's something similat to american idol, or a real tv serie, like gossip girl.... can someone explain it to me?

it's a tv series... like GG... but it's about glee club and and students (and teachers) issues (like pregnancy)... it's a nice show... try watching it... they use old songs like sweet caroline and new ones like halo in one tv series...

loved the latest episode... they used endless love, lean on me and other songs...

do you know some website where i can watch it online?
it's not been aired in italy yet! Sad

i don't know if i can post the link... but try to search sidereel... that's where i watch most us tv shows that are not shown here in the Philippines... congratulations

yo can also download thru torrents... congratulations

ok, so i started watching it. it's so much fun!

do you think mr. shoe is going to confess his love yet or what???? he needs to stop that silly wedding!

I've watched 2 episodes and I loooove it!

The girls doing Bootylicious was awesome.

i saw the first 10 episodes. i miss 3 and then i'll have to wait until april! it will be so hard!

I have to say the finale show was great! It kept you wanting more but at the same time made you happy. No cliffhangers!! That's what i'm talking about. Smile

I love Glee, although i only watch the first 3 episodes.