Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Redcar Motorcycles

My local Suzuki dealer who i have used since being a teenager have just won the 2011 Dealer of the Year Award for customer service.
Well done guys well deserved concrat

Thats good news for a shop with out passing trade.excellent !!!!!!! you would only go there if you new where it was.one of the last remaining old bike dealers in town and there were loads at one time,I have a job thinking of one now. Sad we would spend Saturday afternoons touring the bike dealers around town in the 70s
Greys,pettys, Norman Hunter,Ray wilsons,Chris Sharp,
Ken Ives,Clive Castledines,Russals,Redcar,Chris Vincent,Supream motors,Trinty motorcycles,
to name but a few then there where the breakers.good olde days.

had a few mail order things off them great service well chuffed for them thumbsparty

its good to see another suzuki dealer still open , a few in scotland that friends used for years have closed , i also heard a mth or 2 ago that 1 in leeds on york road was pos gona close i drove past a few days ago and its still going thumbs

party nice one

did you get anything for useing them since been a teenager,thats a long time hide

Yep, Redcar have always been very helpful with parts supply since my first GT50 *ahem* years ago. In fact have only had one real disagreement with them over the years but that was eventually resolved.

It will be a sad day when the likes of Redcar disappear to be replaced by the shiny glass-fronted gin palaces that seem to be the norm for modern dealerships - even Triumph are outing old style dealers so I fear the days of the small place are numbered.