Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

This is the life

Sat at home @ 10 in the morning in my dressing gown with smoked bacon buttys food all i need now is to be paid for it new here Why would I then want to get up at 6.00 and have to graft hard every day ,sod it you are only here once , May never go work again ,wonder if i can claim for my knackered knees, back , hands, and let someone else work to keep me at home like i have done for others since i was 16

wont be happening today mate! most are on strike lol. However for the bacon sarny thumbs

Why would you want to do that,before you know it you will have no bikes no house no car

no money and no self respect

NO get well and back to work , Dave its the best way thumbs , you will drive the wife mad

They said to me when i bust me back that i wouldnt work again Laughing whithin months of rehab i was back at work and playing rugby again...there was no way i was gonna be a lazy censored d youll get there in the end mate chin up thumbs

Guest Guest
@lee wrote:
Why would you want to do that,before you know it you will have no bikes no house no car

no money and no self respect

yeah cos I lost of that since I've not had a paid job for 3 years Rolling Eyes

I do work my arse off keeping myself busy and helping loads of people though.. actually my arse has grown cos all my work is done on the computer chair No

Anyway, rest up Dave cos the sooner you heal, the sooner you can get back to work... oh and the novelty soon wears off and every day becomes the weekend - tis very very dull and especially crap having no money for anything, especially at xmas and not having a holdiay at all, oh and having to phone your parents crying cos you can't afford to heat your house and then having the added feeling of being a vast disapointment cos they had to 'lend' you money....

it sucks!

Understand where you're coming from mate, did it for 2 months when I got made redundant. It's great at first but eventually you get sick of sitting around doing nothing and not thinking, you're brain turns to mush and you start doing less and less. For the sake of my brain I had to get a job. Like the rest of us on here Dave, you've got too much self respect to sit and leech off others!