Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wanted. bar end mirror, and exhaust rubber

after an exhaust wrap wriubber for the bracket as mines split and looks mankey seeing as im trying to get the bike spotless.

and also last ride had no mirror mine broke after i hit a car :/ so anyone got a bar end for sale? ideally black, thanx thumbs

chad this could be your lucky day,my little cup cake LaughingLaughing

ive got a rubber,and if your barend mirror bracket is ok,ive got just the mirror and its black

These of course would be free,well I would atleast want a pic of ya mum LaughingLaughing

thumbsthumbs

Alrite thanx lee, ill cover postage of course. Before thou what type of mirror as they do vary. Thanx

Alrite thanx lee, ill cover postage of course. Before thou what type of mirror as they do vary. Thanx
Think the mirror was motrax or something,will dig them out and post a pic tomorrow for ya thumbs

Yeh mines a motrax. Mirror bar bent and chipped in where grub bolt is so falls off all time. And cheers mate

Yeh mines a motrax. Mirror bar bent and chipped in where grub bolt is so falls off all time. And cheers mate
no worrys will get a pic up tomorrow and if there any good to ya pm me your address and I will get them in the post thumbs

@lee wrote:
no worrys will get a pic up tomorrow and if there any good to ya pm me your address and I will get them in the post thumbs

Thanx mate. I'll pay postage thou Smile

Here ya go chad any good to ya

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Strap looks about right mate. Mirrors different but too looks similar so maybe I could modifiy ? Cheers

Strap looks about right mate. Mirrors different but too looks similar so maybe I could modifiy ? Cheers

well pm me your address mate,and I will post them monday thumbsthumbs

posted this morning chad,dont worry about postage found a big envolope with to big first class stamps on,from some stuff I bought but the stamps havent been stamped over at the post office so free post lol!

oh and I found another rubber and popped that in for ya thumbs

@lee wrote:
posted this morning chad,dont worry about postage found a big envolope with to big first class stamps on,from some stuff I bought but the stamps havent been stamped over at the post office so free post lol!

Good on ya Lee thumbs

@lee wrote:

Thanx lee your a star mate ow you one