Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

you tube

we all like you tube vids,but last night I was on and you know when vids pop up at the bottom of the home page

one caught my eye and I wonderd what it was about,so I clicked on it

And I was gob smacked to say the least ShockedShockedShockedShocked

go on you tube and type in my tram experiance

nobody must put a link up on this forum,or there will be trouble

the thing that shocked me is that the woman had her child sat on her lap,aswell as her foul mouth

@Davehutch wrote:
yes I have seen it affraid if it is the raciast one

it is dave,I cant beleive that anyone could carry off like that infront of there kids

Seen this already think she was as high as a kite.

Everyone to their own but she'll be lucky if she doesn't go down and lose her kid.

Or will have Thousands£ spent on her rehabilitation either way will cost tax payers plenty

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
yes I have seen it affraid if it is the raciast one

it is dave,I cant beleive that anyone could carry off like that infront of there kids
must admit I couldnt Shocked shocked me more than the racist stuff

@dick65 wrote:
not seen that one,dont think i want too either.
it is bad dick,cant beleive its still on there

My grampy was half cast and he stood 6/10 and 21stone muscle i would have loved to have seen her mouth off like that to him.....having said that me grampy was the original bfg and wouldnt have armed a fly...his angry look would have scared her thumbs i wonder if she would have been as brave without her child sat on her lap, really sad...poor kid.

i experienced racism today first hand and it made me really angry i picked a black guy up from the uni and took him to a bed and breakfast hotel ;there was a sign outside saying vacancies so i dropped him off and got paid my fare ;got a radio call two mins later to pick him back up so i went back and asked whats up mate oh he said theyre full up ;this really angered me so much that im gonna ring the uni in the morning and report the b and b cos they were on the uni list censored

i experienced racism today first hand and it made me really angry i picked a black guy up from the uni and took him to a bed and breakfast hotel ;there was a sign outside saying vacancies so i dropped him off and got paid my fare ;got a radio call two mins later to pick him back up so i went back and asked whats up mate oh he said theyre full up ;this really angered me so much that im gonna ring the uni in the morning and report the b and b cos they were on the uni list censored
Well done Stan you do it, good on ya thumbs