Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Dogs

Its now been 18 months since my dog snuffed it 2 days before my dad, Sad I was gutted my dog was the only bitch that was my best mate.

18 months on she was the 3rd German shepard that I had owned and they have a design fault back legs go dodgy.
do I go get another or do I go for a differnt model?

I grew up with a 12 stone Newfoundland lol.

Why not rehome a dog? Check out the showroom

Chad all my dogs have come from the rspca at one time I was dog walking for them.until h&s kicked in

I always rehome pets, my cat came from mums friend who couldn't keep her. She was 11 months so easy to train, foes tricks too

never had a dog gaz always cats well not for 10 years since the last one snuffed it. Sad

@dick65 wrote:
never had a dog gaz always cats well not for 10 years since the last one snuffed it. Sad

I prefer cats easier and less dependant on you more free

I did have tropical fish but then had more oil than opec!

dogs names Kim was a good long haired german shep then I had Floyd aka fruit bat weirdo then I had bonny the bitch she was a dog but I don't think she realy gave a shit about me as long as she got her grub and went for walks bless.sadly missed. Sad NEXT !

Think I posted this before ?

Never owned a dog before in my 47 years.
Always had cats. Low maintainence.

Ended up recently with a Blue Heeler / Blue Cattle dog
a breed created by crossing UK working dogs with Dingo's.
( same as in the Mad Max 2 movie )

Wasnt that keen, but he's obsessively loyal
and you'd be a real brave man to set foot in my yard.

He has his use's.

Gaz , the dogs homes are brimming with bull terriers , these are bloody good loyal soppy dogs that have been given a bad name due to chavs wanting an hard man status, please don't overlook these if you do search for another dogs .
ours stanley was born in a dogs home , returned twice by various owners due to silly reasons . hes a staffie / english bull x.

agree with jezza, most centres are brimming full of terriers....ive had me dog for 9years and i'd be lost without him..i grew up with all sorts of dogs, my nannys chihuahua never left my side from the day i was born, she also had Rex the german shep, and Judy the staff whos back apparently used to ride on Laughing let us know what you decide on as i love all breeds, and good on you for rescueing one from a dog centre thumbs

agree with jezza to,all we had when I was growing up was german shepards

but my last two dogs have been rescue staffys
very loyal dogs

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Lost my dog 2 weeks today sun 20/11/11.
Cocker spaniel blue roan 13+1/2.
got His ashes back fri was going to bury them yesterday with his ball but wife too upset so he's in the safe for safe keeping LOl.

Always had a dog but not sure what to do yet.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Lost my dog 2 weeks today sun 20/11/11.
Cocker spaniel blue roan 13+1/2.
got His ashes back fri was going to bury them yesterday with his ball but wife too upset so he's in the safe for safe keeping LOl.

Always had a dog but not sure what to do yet.

Our black cocker Lucy is 8 months old now and is as mad as a box of frogs, very very clever but always wanting attention. She gets loads of walks which is good for me but a pain if i need to get on with something. Sorry for your loss Grumpy and Gaz they sure do get under your skin don't they?

She is mate! thumbs do you think you'll get another?

Yes we will just been looking on preloved site. at a 7 month spaniel needs rehoming but it's too early for thr wife.
Prob wait for early new year now.

i dont expect our lab to last much longer cos shes gone 14 ill miss her when shes gone but i doubt well get another Sad