Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

maintainance issue

keep getting a maintainance page warning in 3 languages come up, not all time just on certan times i try to reply to a topic ???

the maintenance message is a standard message for when there is maintenance going on , the problem is why do we keep getting it because there is no maintenance going on confused but like i say i am looking into it thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
only had it the once thumbs

4 times today

2 times yesterday for me

never had it before today odd scratch thats alright then Dave thumbs

Thats what I got last night dave trying to post pics of my old bikes

when I txt you,and the pics ended up being upside down after I had rotated them the correct way

@lee wrote:

when I txt you,and the pics ended up being upside down after I had rotated them the correct way
so it was your fault hide dont worry i havn't told stue what you said smackaffraid

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

so it was your fault hide dont worry i havn't told stue what you said smackaffraid

lol!lol! that was a close call hes gone,told ya he was lazy hide

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

told you didnt I dave

@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

told you didnt I dave
haha

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

told you didnt I dave
haha
What have i missed SurprisedLaughing

when i was down the pub last nite lee text me to ask if i was doing stuf to the forum, i said no , and asked if the mods where looking after it,I will send you both the text replies i got from him ,

Now you will be banned Lee lol!lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
when i was down the pub last nite lee text me to ask if i was doing stuf to the forum, i said no , and asked if the mods where looking after it,I will send you both the text replies i got from him ,

crap excuses

@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl
not sent them on yet lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl
you can tell stue im not botherd,ive been watching this video reckon Im ready for him

lol!lol!

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl
you can tell stue im not botherd,ive been watching this video reckon Im ready for him

lol!lol!
Shocked awesome thumbsLaughing