Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

parking ticket issue

yes okay no nagging already had an ear full.

the ticket must have blown out the door!! well pead! paid £1.20 and gotta pay the fine Rolling Eyes

but im trying to pay the £25 before the fine goes up to £50, as im borrowing 25 as it is let along 50. yet! online it says sorry and error has occured please try again later, and has done since 3ish yesterday?

any ideas?

the ticket must have blown out the door!! well pead! paid £1.20 and gotta pay the fine Rolling Eyes

but im trying to pay the £25 before the fine goes up to £50, as im borrowing 25 as it is let along 50. yet! online it says sorry and error has occured please try again later, and has done since 3ish yesterday?

any ideas?

Is it a council or private operator of the car park. If its private play a game with them as they need to know the driver at the time not the vehicle owner.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private

Good going Chad, been driving 6 weeks and manage to get a ticket TOSSER LOL.

@Kenb wrote:

any ideas?

Is it a council or private operator of the car park. If its private play a game with them as they need to know the driver at the time not the vehicle owner.

Not my fault, and no its swale council. Ticket is none to be found.

@Kenb wrote:

any ideas?

Looks like you will have to pay the £25. Now don't go smashing the ticket machine up like the guys who set fire to speed cameras lol.

@Kenb wrote:
@Kenb wrote:

any ideas?

Looks like you will have to pay the £25. Now don't go smashing the ticket machine up like the guys who set fire to speed cameras lol.

I know ken ill take it on chin, i should have checked. Just the website won't let me pay. And I saw the traffic warden, she's only doing her job. When ken I ain't one of these teenage morons who just fond an excuse to break something

@Kenb wrote:
@Kenb wrote:

I know ken ill take it on chin, i should have checked. Just the website won't let me pay. And I saw the traffic warden, she's only doing her job. When ken I ain't one of these teenage morons who just fond an excuse to break something

Was in town a few months ago standing next to a group of young guys. It would appear someone they know had passed the driving test and went through the same camera (The one with a film not digital) twice within a few days. Knowing a ban was certain some "mate" dropped a tyre over it and burnt it. No evidence of speeding. Certain the group were from down south by their accents.

@Kenb wrote:
@Kenb wrote:

Was in town a few months ago standing next to a group of young guys. It would appear someone they know had passed the driving test and went through the same camera (The one with a film not digital) twice within a few days. Knowing a ban was certain some "mate" dropped a tyre over it and burnt it. No evidence of speeding. Certain the group were from down south by their accents.

Oit don't blame us southerners ya bloody northerner fofl, and just shows what idiots they are