Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

ARRRRGH!

What a censored I saw the exact bike I was looking for about £300 cheaper than else where, contacted the Guy and all was great, we both work 12hour shifts but different patterns so I thought,no rush he wont sell it this close to xmas, I'll go in the new year (he's in Liverpool).
Well someone has come along and bought the damn thing head banghead banghead bang Why didn't I get my censored butt in gear and buy it when I saw the advert SadSadSad

thats a censored mate sure there will be some more come up in the new year

ITCHY wrote:
it was a 2006 vstrom 1000, minter only 16000 miles

nice bike rich,be plenty more about shame though m8

Yeh, I wasn't gonna bother till march time but that was a bargain, life just gets in the way sometimes. Never mind, back to plan A Smile

That's a bugger mate, I was on way to Epson to get a bike rang to say running late, he'd sold it behind my back and mot told me. Now that ticked me off

that's bad Chad. I have no probs with the bloke as there was no agreement to sell to me, just bad timing.

@Davehutch wrote:
you need to get off your ass next time thumbs but if you find another i will always take you m8 Wink

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks mate Very Happythumbs

Rich when that happerns it wasent ment to be yours sumat else will turn up Any way the build quality is rubbish by a Honda!!!!! I love youcheers