Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

bike stolen

Yer this seems to be getting out of hand, my mate had is XLR250 knicked out is shed in Leicester Just got over the big C and looking forward to getting out on is bike that he had owned for many years and the scum robbed it!
Bullet in neck!!!!!!scum

@XS1100 wrote:
Yer this seems to be getting out of hand, my mate had is XLR250 knicked out is shed in Leicester Just got over the big C and looking forward to getting out on is bike that he had owned for many years and the scum robbed it!
Bullet in neck!!!!!!scum

I know how that feels i had cancer got myself together never thought i'd ride a bike again saved some money bought a bike. some scrote stole it. still i do believe in what goes around comes right back at ya. So to all them thieving scum bags out there something will catch up with ya Twisted Evil I will be watching Twisted Evil

Scum. Don't contribute to society. As said earlier BULLET. Waste of time, space and money giving them jail, this shit will never learn so execute them legally.

Its been my experience that these unfortunate people come from an underprivelidged background and have never had the benefit off a warm and fullfilling life we should veiw them with a little compassion as they feel that we have it they want it we are insured so they can take it we can claim for it and everyones a winner so we should as cameron said be prepared to hug a hoodie

then when the thieving scum bag least expects it kick the livins s censored t out off thhem