Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashleypayne

Sell or keep the 125 ?

Basically, I have no idea what to do about my next bike or full test, Ive spoken to Chad he thinks the best idea is for me to sell or swap my 125 for a geared 50cc then when it comes to doing my test and I pass (fingers crossed) I only need to worry about insuring a bandit which is £491 a year.

My dad on the other hand, thinks that I should keep the 125 for one year Which will cost £490 a year to insure, then do my full test and then buy a bandit and insure that.

Whats the best way to go about this guys ? Im really stuck on what to do lol.

Keeping the 125 a year is better than 3 months.

But once you do your test I bet you won't wana stay on a 125. I couldn't wait to get on my ninja

Thats what I said to him :L As soon as i can do my full test I will lol and then get my bigger bike.

Na he kicked off hard lmao not just that though, there is a pound difference on insurance between my 125 08 plate and a bandit 1991/92 plate.

bandit 250 and 400 were first '95 saw the first 600 then '96 the 1200 came out thumbs whats going on with the Honda then?

Chad told me I was reading the number plates wrong lol so I was looking at the number '92' and not the letter 'r' if that makes sense ? :L
The 600 has now gone up to over a grand on insurance + dads being all 'la blah blah' about it now.
So just gonna take it as if Im not gonna get it Sad

dont meen to be harsh but how the censored can you read a number plate wrong?

@fr499y wrote:
dont meen to be harsh but how the censored can you read a number plate wrong?
Youll be suprised how many adults read em wrong too Shocked we can let Ash of as hes only 16 thumbs

yeah but 92 :P were only in the 60's Laughing suppose can let ya off this time.