Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

KLE 500 For sale CHEAP

KLE 500 is for sale 1992 with just over 20,000 miles on the clock.
pretty cheap bike to run, will do about 120 to a tank before reserve even if you gun it around. Cracking bike that's perfect for winter/town riding.

New air box/filter fitted recently
New tyres front/back
Full stainless exhaust with carbon can OR stainless can ( not both )
Recent oil change, and all fluids
Recently fitted stainless rear brake line

Very underrated bike, easily do 100mph, brilliant fun to ride and sounds fantastic.

£850 and its yours ( most of these on eBay are over £1,000 for this age... )

paintwork isn't bad for its age, tiny dink in tank, plastics slightly faded and the side panel has a one off modification to keep it on/take it off ( just being honest here guys )

Frame has been touched up with hammerite but again, doesn't look bad and definitely doesn't affect the bike.

Collection from Northampton

Bike still for sale thanks to some censored winning with no intention of actually buying the bike. Reason why i hate people on ebay...

thats why i just do classified adds now mate, dont accept their offers, just pm them to accept or decline, as then its cheaper and if nthey are tyre kickers you dont loose your add

thats why i just do classified adds now mate, dont accept their offers, just pm them to accept or decline, as then its cheaper and if nthey are tyre kickers you dont loose your add

agree you get so many time wasters on ebay now thumb down

Bike sold Smile gone to a good home today. Even put him a virtually new stainless end can, given him the original standard exhaust etc Smile hope the new buyer enjoys the bike as much as i have thumbs

i also liked the bike but i liked the posh shed in the background