Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashleypayne

Bit of the old free running.

Before I got in to bikes I use to be a keen free runner, jumping from roofs and flipping of stuff, Stue and Lee asked for few vids of me to be put of forum so here they are Smile

Excellent Ash cracking vids keep em coming when made love free running, not that i could do that by the way Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
TBH ash it the same thing i do when on my way down the pub at nite banana
Yea and not on the way back Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

Where's a laughing up your sleeve smilie when you need one lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
and at work,thats how he broke his wrist LaughingLaughing

great vids ash thumbsthumbs

I no its not free running but here is my son and his mate on there micro scooters jonjoe is the one in the blue check shirt i'll find one of him on his inline skates thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

I no its not free running but here is my son and his mate on there micro scooters jonjoe is the one in the blue check shirt i'll find one of him on his inline skates thumbs
cool stuff thumbs

Dave the mrs will not watch none of it he has broke some bones though, Broke his wriste on the scooter put in plaster, 2 days later went out on his inliners broke his thumb down on the same hand they had to cut the plaster off and put a new one on right to the end of his thumb down, the mrs were'nt pleased coz she works in a school as a welfare assistant you can imagen what was goin through her mind thumb down put it this way he never had his skates or scooter for 10 weeks lol

Thanks for all the compliments and he is good should keep it up, never know may be sponsership one day, my free run team did, now they train with the best free runners in england. Just tell him to be careful, Ive messed my back up for life since that fall I had, I've missed out on training with the best guys at free running in the UK due to it, kinda sucks. Just make sure he knows his limits, dont want him hurt Smilethumbs

Good stuff though Smile

Thanks for all the compliments and he is good should keep it up, never know may be sponsership one day, my free run team did, now they train with the best free runners in england. Just tell him to be careful, Ive messed my back up for life since that fall I had, I've missed out on training with the best guys at free running in the UK due to it, kinda sucks. Just make sure he knows his limits, dont want him hurt Smilethumbs

Good stuff though Smile

Yeh he does no what he is doin goes all over the place diferent skate parks but he enjoys it, and i'd rather him doin that then on the street corner being a scrot getting up to no good, so a few broken bones dont hurt plus before he try's his new stuff its always in the foam pit first.

Good to hear sounds like a sensible lad Smile
We never used to use a foam pit or a gym, just chuck ourselves and hope for the best, ended up with many injuries we soon learnt to use a gym though lol.

Good stuff though Smile

Yeh he does no what he is doin goes all over the place diferent skate parks but he enjoys it, and i'd rather him doin that then on the street corner being a scrot getting up to no good, so a few broken bones dont hurt plus before he try's his new stuff its always in the foam pit first.
Awesome stuff guys i used to live me bmx when i was a kid i miss em terribly i remember going home to nans every weekend with skin missing somewere thumbs