Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flange

Well its here.Have a good day everyone.

Jack had us up at 5.30 this morning.Hes now on his Xbox.Mrs is upstairs getting ready so thought i'd pop on for a quick gander.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS partypint

Back at ya ive been up since 4 and in work Sad gonna miss the kids opening there presants for the first time in 20years ABSOLUTLEY GUTTED. But thats life and i hope everybody and there enjoys there christmas today and dont get to smashed MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE partypint

where did xmas eve go cant remember much but the home made cherry wine has gone and there was 3 bottles and me head is a bit sore i can remember making gin and tonics and vodka and russians confusedsanta :rendeer:merry xmas everyone santarendeer

where did xmas eve go cant remember much but the home made cherry wine has gone and there was 3 bottles and me head is a bit sore i can remember making gin and tonics and vodka and russians confusedsanta :rendeer:merry xmas everyone santarendeer
lol! you was on your way when you rang me from your garage drinking have a good day m8