Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

ffs

What a night,decided to take the wife out tonight

been in the pub and what happens,the biggest fight ive seen for a long time

was sat just haveing a quite drink and all hell breaks loose,chairs glasses arms and legs flying all over the place

ended up putting the wife in a corner with me stood infront of her till we could get out

Im absolutely fumeing,we dont often get out much together,due to her work commitments
worst part is I knew we should have gone into town,as we stopped going to this pub

some people just have no respect for others,anyway the police turned up but as usual the censoredcensoredcensored had gone by the time they got there

so weve come home were we will be safe,and can have a quite drink

there rant over,happy boxing day

typical drunk viloent censored

i agree mate, just stay clear of that pub, want to go somewhere the scum dont go!!

sorry to hear that m8 least you both ok,puts a bit of a dampner on the evening though censored

Really feel for you Lee, we're the same very rarely get out together due to work its the last thing thing you need, Bloody mindless dickheads angry . Cosy night together mate that'll make up for it thumbs

Really feel for you Lee, we're the same very rarely get out together due to work its the last thing thing you need, Bloody mindless dickheads angry . Cosy night together mate that'll make up for it thumbs
Dont know what to say Lee, think gravelrash has said it agree

Hey Lee fairplay to ya for keeping the other half safe, have a few at home like said and enjoy the rest of ya hols thumbs

cheers all weve cracked the ale open even though Im on here waiting till she has finished watching eastenders head bangLaughing

give the landlord his due,even though he didnt get involved he did phone the police as soon as things kicked off

although he didnt try to stop it,but nobody else did,and why should he or they put there neck on the line to many censored heads were at it

@lee wrote:
cheers all weve cracked the ale open even though Im on here waiting till she has finished watching eastenders head bangLaughing

give the landlord his due,even though he didnt get involved he did phone the police as soon as things kicked off

although he didnt try to stop it,but nobody else did,and why should he or they put there neck on the line to many censored heads were at it

Youll be suprised how many people wont get involved these days and to be fair i'd find it hard not to..having said that ive come a cropper a few times in the past trying to help folk...i once stopped a guy attaking is wife..he smacked me..i smacked him all finished...then she hit me harder than he did Laughing so i walked away as ive never and will never hit a woman thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Youll be suprised how many people wont get involved these days and to be fair i'd find it hard not to..having said that ive come a cropper a few times in the past trying to help folk...i once stopped a guy attaking is wife..he smacked me..i smacked him all finished...then she hit me harder than he did Laughing so i walked away as ive never and will never hit a woman thumbs
its a shame stue as like me and so many others all we want to do is go for a quite pint have a laugh,then go home not go to a pub then come home an hour later

The people that started fighting were all sat at the same table when we got there,they all seemed to be in good spirits then it just all kicked off scratch

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

its a shame stue as like me and so many others all we want to do is go for a quite pint have a laugh,then go home not go to a pub then come home an hour later

The people that started fighting were all sat at the same table when we got there,they all seemed to be in good spirits then it just all kicked off scratch
I know mate aint good is it, least you got out allright mate and home safe thumbs