Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

kawsaki h2 750

Not a big fan of two strokes I had a kettle And RD400 RD250 all performed well,I like valve gear though. thumbs

Its a shame that father Christmas has already been. I could have put one of those on my list..

i know its not a h2 ( one of my all time favoured bikes, gotta get one before my 25th bday lol ) this.. sounds.. FAN-FOOKING-TASTIC!

I do miss the 500gps got to be honest...allthough having said that you cant beat the sound of the big bang Des thumbs

me mates got an h2 750 that hes doing up to showroom condition he paid £5.000 for it in a pretty bad state he spent £4.000 on ebay for bits one sunday afternoon and its still not running yet mind you he has still got his z900 that he bought new in 1976 and its still perfect thumbs

me mates got an h2 750 that hes doing up to showroom condition he paid £5.000 for it in a pretty bad state he spent £4.000 on ebay for bits one sunday afternoon and its still not running yet mind you he has still got his z900 that he bought new in 1976 and its still perfect thumbs
That was one of my first pillion rides, me dad had a Z900 thumbs

im looking forward to the litre bikes thumbs great sound that stue Smile

@fr499y wrote:
i know its not a h2 ( one of my all time favoured bikes, gotta get one before my 25th bday lol ) this.. sounds.. FAN-FOOKING-TASTIC!

You could almost smell that as it pulled away........The best smell in the world. Well maybe second best Laughing

as much as i like the big z1 i still think the z9s were the better bike thumbs