Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

bike dolly

im hoping to keep my bike stored in the garage as its a toy and not used everyday however i have to use a side door and its full of stuff so have to pick back up and do a 5 point turn. iv elooking into 2 types of dolly.

one goes on the centre stand and moved the bike around, andouther on wheel but it only goes sideways. is there anything else i could wheel the bike on and spin it around the garage to get it out the way easily? dont want to spend a fortune. or could i weld something up? ive got access to, mig, ark and gas welding, and most metal work tools available.

im hoping to keep my bike stored in the garage as its a toy and not used everyday however i have to use a side door and its full of stuff so have to pick back up and do a 5 point turn. iv elooking into 2 types of dolly.

one goes on the centre stand and moved the bike around, andouther on wheel but it only goes sideways. is there anything else i could wheel the bike on and spin it around the garage to get it out the way easily? dont want to spend a fortune. or could i weld something up? ive got access to, mig, ark and gas welding, and most metal work tools available.

Chad ave a look at this you might be able to knock something up
http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move.htm

thumbs

Chad ave a look at this you might be able to knock something
http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move.htm

thumbs
Good idea thumbs

You should beable to knock one of those park and moves up,for little money chad thumbs

find a shoping trolly for the wheels lots on the st right now as its a new years taxi . Very HappyVery Happy

i need a centrestand thou, their ugly but may have to buy anouther.

and stan thats a a brilliant idea!!!!!!1 Laughing

i can see it working as well