Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Hitting it Hard....

Gym that is Laughing first night back tonight after nearly two weeks of eating and drinking anything i wanted, i was 15 stone 8, when we wrapped it up just b4 xmas, and im suprised that after all the crap ive eaten i only put 3pound on thumbs so im sat here tonight recovering from a full body workout and ive got to be honest it feels good to ache Laughing a little Laughing so if anyone else is enjoying there gym let us know partyparty

@Davehutch wrote:
not hitting the gym , but cutting right down on the ale and going for a lot of walks , got to shift some pudding thumbs
Good on ya mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
not hitting the gym , but cutting right down on the ale and going for a lot of walks , got to shift some pudding thumbs
Good on ya mate thumbs
they wont tell us apart at the next meet stue, as you know i already have the tattoo's Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Good on ya mate thumbs
they wont tell us apart at the next meet stue, as you know i already have the tattoo's Very Happy
Very true mate LaughingLaughingthumbs

Back in tonight. Hoping to be a little more dedicated this year, missed too many last year. Fingers crossed thumbs

Good on yer Stue, I will commence with some running at the end of the week. But in the meantime, I am still going to enjoy the goodlife just a little while longer. Twisted Evil

i managed to lose 1/2 a stone this past month that takes me down to 11. 1/2 if i can get to 11 stone ill be happy thumbs

decided not to stop this crimbo, been concentrating on cardio more than the weights to be honest, running 4 times a week now and 3 on the weights, have never really been in proper shape and am determined to give it a proper go this time... be interesting to see where it goes,.... a surprising thing is how bloody dificult it is to take in 3000 calories a day when eating apropriate foods for your goals....

decided not to stop this crimbo, been concentrating on cardio more than the weights to be honest, running 4 times a week now and 3 on the weights, have never really been in proper shape and am determined to give it a proper go this time... be interesting to see where it goes,.... a surprising thing is how bloody dificult it is to take in 3000 calories a day when eating apropriate foods for your goals....
agree thats the hardest part of any workout..eating the right grub thumbs

I'm off tomorrow afternoon I've put about 6 pounds on over christmas,giving myself a target of 1 month to lose it and some more.need to get about 10 pounds off to be where i was last year.

nice 1 stu its amazing just how much you get addicted to the PAIN at the gym ...lol i started back 2nite i gona be crippled in the morn.. Sad
i dnt start back at my taekwondo club till end ov the month ...god the old legs feel heavy..!

My first run today, Bloody hell, it gets you every time. It takes months and months to reach a good standard. But only two weeks to loose it. Please explain!!!!!!!

Just got in from Holland and Barrett £150 lighter Very Happy that'll keep me going for another couple of months..creatine caps, amino acids, and protein shakes, were pushing hard this year just getting me diet in hand and away we go losing the couple more ins and gaining a couple in the right places is the hardest bit, but ile look forward to another night of pain and pleasure thumbspartypartyparty