Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cpt_pants

Your first record

Mine was the laughing gnome by David Bowie and I still ave it thumbs. Released in 1967 then The song became a hit when reissued in 1973, in the wake of Bowie's commercial breakthrough The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Thats when I bought it in 1973. thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
lol my aunty worked for EMI and used to give us promo stuff like osmonds posters ect Shocked which went down well with the local chicks Twisted Evil

I had a similar thing when i was a kid as my mum was a cleaner in a pub and got on well with the guy that changed the records in the jukebox, god knows how many she bought home Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
lol my aunty worked for EMI and used to give us promo stuff like osmonds posters ect Shocked which went down well with the local chicks Twisted Evil

I had a similar thing when i was a kid as my mum was a cleaner in a pub and got on well with the guy that changed the records in the jukebox, god knows how many she bought home Laughing

It costs a bloody fortune to put music on in a pub nowadays, and I don't know why. There are no moving parts or physical tracks. Its just Mp3 playing off a hard drive. you could buy the track as an Mp3 download for the same price....Twisted Evil
The robbing Gits..