Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

thanx micky :)

thanx mate got the front sprocket today, thats anouther thing crossed off list, just to get a chain and everythings there, thumbs

you got your stickers yet?

On me way home son let ya no thats wot its all about HELP no probs anytime thumbs

yeah thanx Smile couldnt open it for an hour, had to wait for dishwasher to finish with the scissors in it thumbs

On me way home son let ya no thats wot its all about HELP no probs anytime thumbs

yeah thanx Smile couldnt open it for an hour, had to wait for dishwasher to finish with the scissors in it thumbs

As I said if I find rear sprocket u can ave that for nothing aswell coz I want a 12 and they have a different size cush drive thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Good on ya Mick thumbsthumbs

Stue thats wot its all about would do it for anyone on ere we are a big happy family thumbs thats why I'm ere and nowhere else. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Stue thats wot its all about would do it for anyone on ere we are a big happy family thumbs thats why I'm ere and nowhere else. thumbs
thumbs

No probs chad anytime let u know when I get in if stickers ave arrived thumbs

Chad Forum stickers ave arrived TOP MAN thumbs will have to wash the car now before they go on thanx very much thumbs

Whos after a rear sprocket, ive got a brand new standard one? for the price of p+p u can have it. thumbs

b12 530 45t

@Stue11 wrote:

agreeagreeagreeagreeagree