Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Strictly come dancing..

Anyone watching it?
Got any favourites yet?

I was so suprised to see Linda go out last night...she was so much better then Jo and Joe...but guess she hasnt got the fans voting for her as she was in the dance off last week as well!

My favourite programme at the moment. There are a few good dancers in it this year too...and a few awful ones that should go but the public like to torture us by keeping them in congratulations
My favourite pro is Ian Waite ...I just love to watch him dance and what a smile !!! but I'm so pleased that Anto Du Beke has been given a good partner this year ...he has had some pretty awful ones over the last few series!!

this is my favourite couple of this series ...well ok then Ian is my fav professional dancer so anyone he dances with is my favourite !!! Jade is an Olympic long jump athlete

kasijab wrote:

this is my favourite couple of this series ...well ok then Ian is my fav professional dancer so anyone he dances with is my favourite !!! Jade is an Olympic long jump athlete

They're good! It's funny how every tv show that you like kasi, we have a similar version here! Strictly come dancing is like Dancing with the Stars!

Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:

They're good! It's funny how every tv show that you like kasi, we have a similar version here! Strictly come dancing is like Dancing with the Stars!

yeah I watch that too ..but not live obviously. Ashamed

we have a show just like this in the US. it's called...something else hee hee..but it's just like yours. good show.

Dancing with the stars...we get it on cable t.v. here in the u.k. congratulations

lea75 wrote:
Dancing with the stars...we get it on cable t.v. here in the u.k. congratulations

I like Donny Osmond and Kelly Osborne in that one ...only cos I know who they are AshamedLaughingLaughing

I love Strictly. I've seen Dancing with the Stars once on digital TV, but I didn't like it so much because the judges were way too nice.

They need the fabulous Craig Revel Horwood on the US show to dish out a few insults! lol