Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

I like it

me mate just sold his naked one cos he needed the money to buy a mini bus for work and he was gutted he says it was the best bike hes ever had and hes had gsxr 1000s 750s and a ducati 916 to name a few

know 3 people with them,

a bike instructor, he uses is it, he did my cbt he loved it

and 2 im still in contact are paul has one, and then his brother has the naked one.

they love them, quick old bikes, but so big and comfy!

i remember sitting on one quite a while back and seem to remember the can sticking out like a bus but they do look nice Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
i remember sitting on one quite a while back and seem to remember the can sticking out like a bus but they do look nice Very Happy

i wind paul up saying exhaust is igger than the bike. i said change it and he said no he doesnt want it noisey, so i caled him an old fart Laughingthumbs

ITCHY wrote:

i wind paul up saying exhaust is igger than the bike. i said change it and he said no he doesnt want it noisey, so i caled him an old fart Laughingthumbs

I think the exhaust is a relic from the cold war, I am sure it used to be a submarine.

my mates just px his naked for a Tuono Factory.

he had it 6 years fast bike with the right rider on board reliable but did have costly probs with the TPS