Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

what is the best thing you have seen or done

really Embarassed

i honestly couldnt say,

once of best feelings id get it back in my raceing days, i raced motocross at the end of 2stroke era early 4 stroke. just the pure smell of 2 stroke, race engines lined, up, and that noise of us all screaming round. also the fight for the first corner, now that could be painful at times!

Gotta say, meeting the wonderful misses, dno what i would do without her thumbs

Family comes first thumbs

Has for done" that would have to have been signed for walsall football club as a 12year old and stayed on there til i was 17 playing at some amazing football grounds inc most lower league clubs stadia,and some bigger clubs, Villa park, highbury, elland rd to name a few thumbs as for seeing theres way to many including mainly motogp memories and meeting endless riders thumbsthumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
loads m8,but having my four kids is a high point thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
mine is meeting the wife , and censored ing my Dad off out my life thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
Gotta say, meeting the wonderful misses, dno what i would do without her thumbs

See I can relate to all 3 of these 1st my Mrs been with her since I 17 then having our 4 children and censored ing off my parents and sister I still have my ups and downs but im happy I aint rich but I've got my wife and kids, oh and Hutchs biker forum thumbs

it must be when i took my motorbikes licens when i was 16 and a trip to australia

like chad i loved motox racing, but the biggest buzz i used to get was water ski jumping hitting a 6ft high ramp at 60 mph was proper scary but when you nailed it and got it right what a feeling.of course it hurts when you mess up.i also loved it when my youngest son caught his first big carp we both could;nt stop grinning Very Happy

Best thing ive seen was watching the lad come into the world

best thing ive done and still doing, is bringing him up learning him not to make the mistakes I did nuff said thumbs

@lee wrote:

best thing ive done and still doing, is bringing him up learning him not to make the mistakes I did nuff said thumbs

i agree with you to a degree lee childbirth is very emotional (but not very pretty) Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
@lee wrote:

i agree with you to a degree lee childbirth is very emotional (but not very pretty) Laughing
not pretty at all affraid

@lee wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@lee wrote:

agree but to see your children born and then hold them for the first time i think thats magic thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@lee wrote:

agree but to see your children born and then hold them for the first time i think thats magic thumbsthumbs

Id go with that one thumbs

mine was watching my two lads come into the world and the doctor telling me i could take my eldest son home and he would be ok when he was really ill at 5 yrs old he had cat scratch disease and its a killer caught off next doors kitten censoredcensored they treated him for mumps for 4 weeks ;i had to fill the form in and say which funeral director to use censored anyway hes 23 now so panic over thumbs

mine was watching my two lads come into the world and the doctor telling me i could take my eldest son home and he would be ok when he was really ill at 5 yrs old he had cat scratch disease and its a killer caught off next doors kitten censoredcensored they treated him for mumps for 4 weeks ;i had to fill the form in and say which funeral director to use censored anyway hes 23 now so panic over thumbs

My 1st daughter jade was 18months and had septersimia was rushed to hospital they thought it was menigitas, she is elergic to penicilan and they treated her with it even though we told them and it was on her folder and her wrist band, the censored ,she got worse coz the medicein,they relised and had to wait 24hrs for it to come out the system,and gave her something else, anyway they done a lumber punch on her and I had to hold the little bottles that drain the fluid off the spine into cried me eyes out,she was on the medicein until she was 5 and had to have blood tests every 3 weeks, she is now 20 fit as a fiddle been doing karate since the age of 4 and was a black belt at the age of 8, she still goes karate and fought all over the country and europe i love her so much as i do the other 3 and am proud of them all thumbsthumbs