Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Ferry booked!!!

Right well after a month of humming & hawing I've gone & booked a ferry. At this stage I only stand to lose a £25 deposit but I got £30 off the fare for early booking. I was worried about the money and TBH my mum's pretty seriously ill but life's about measurement of risk in the final analysis.

So Plymouth to Santander it is, early June. A few days riding the N260 across the Pyrenees, on to Girona, couple of nights at the flat then fly home. Leave the bike there for later in the summer & ride it back for MoT in 2013. Yeehaa!! Very Happy

its good to have a break alan sounds good m8 thumbsthumbs by the way i cant get on your web site Sad

@dick65 wrote:
its good to have a break alan sounds good m8 thumbsthumbs by the way i cant get on your web site Sad

Can't get on the website cos the domain expired & my mate may have to pull the plug on the server as he's broke. Sad

@dick65 wrote:

Can't get on the website cos the domain expired & my mate may have to pull the plug on the server as he's broke. Sad

thats a shame Sad

Just for you Dick I've renewed the domain name so we'll point the server to the new address & you should hopefully be able to view in a day or three. Of course I now expect you to book it for a week!! LaughingLaughing