Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

New Speed Camera's

Loughborough Leicestershire
For those in the area a word of warning,
Beware I don’t know if they are working yet but two speed camera’s have been installed 31/1/12 one on each carriageway between Loughborough cemetery and the Quorn roundabout, it is a 50 mph limit here.

No Probs,Dave, Only if the one at the top of London road is working I am doomed! Yesterday was rushing about I missed it might have been a tad over 30.

nice to let people know gaz, getting a joke now, spending all the money on cameras, how ahbout getting rid of the fecking pot holes Rolling Eyes

nice to let people know gaz, getting a joke now, spending all the money on cameras, how ahbout getting rid of the fecking pot holes Rolling Eyes

But chad if they done that, it means the road tax will no longer be spent on the camera's and other shit ( like there personal life! )

road tax has nothing to do with roads or road use, it goes to the treasury and has done for years.

wasn't realy watching breakfast tv but did i see fines going up from £60 to £100
smack