Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

some re-tweets

managed to get our twitter page (leading us to our forum) re-tweeted by some people you may know ,

Leon Camier
John mcguinness
Michael Rutter
Wesley Pearce
Gary Mason
kyle ryde

Cheers lads thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
managed to get our twitter page (leading us to our forum) re-tweeted by some people you may know ,

Leon Camier
John mcguinness
Michael Rutter
Wesley Pearce
Gary Mason
kyle ryde

Cheers lads thumbs

nope don't know them, do they get down the pub.

Gary Mason nice all round guy, spoken to him on a few occasions on the phone about his hospitality packages he done at mss colchester Kawasaki thumbsthumbs and Leon Camier a pleasure to have meet as i also now his mam Katie thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Gary Mason nice all round guy, spoken to him on a few occasions on the phone about his hospitality packages he done at mss colchester Kawasaki thumbsthumbs and Leon Camier a pleasure to have meet as i also now his mam Katie thumbs

Watching u stue the stalker,

good to see you take a good interest in racing thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Watching u stue the stalker,

good to see you take a good interest in racing thumbs
thumbs keeps me out of trouble thumbsthumbs

i know im oldish but whats tweeting and twitter ? and ive given up on facebook cos when i try to get on it brings the wifes page up and ive been caught twice looking at her ex workmates holiday pics Shocked

do you do it on the phone cos mines got internet but i dont know how to work the damned thing