Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Motogp Starts :)

Can see marco at the front going to be sad that hes not there this year Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
will be very sad.

and id love to be standing right there thumbs
Still brings a tear to me eye now Sad

when ive only been into gp like i am for last couple years, and i knew marco, but never that well, few riders i dont know, just learning them gradually. but is terrible what happened. but doing these sports we have to take those risks, and least it was doing something he loved

@Stue11 wrote:
will be very sad.

when ive only been into gp like i am for last couple years, and i knew marco, but never that well, few riders i dont know, just learning them gradually. but is terrible what happened. but doing these sports we have to take those risks, and least it was doing something he loved
agree mate yea it was doing something he loved thats one of the reasons why i love the sport, they risk there lives everytime they race just to please us fans and offcourse themselves thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
will be very sad.

agree