Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

:~(

£150 saved for insurance. bye bye. front discs are bent.

right had small gap hard to get cal;iper on, if you face them down left has slight bend right is like a 3mm ben Sad

how do discs bend like that, is it when one pad rubs?

@Davehutch wrote:
cheap ones will warp , think you want the best you can afford Chad , But the others on here will advise you better than me m8

yeah cheers. ive got £150 saved for insurance im guna have to chuck at them.

when one of them works fuin tiny bend but iuts like not evenm a mm, doesnt rub and works fine. its the other ones 3-4mm so could i get away with just 1 ??

jdfiufggufjiu\iuiuuibuibibiubuibfibuipbfuipgiuuifuibibbiopbfpiobipobipbpbppioipioioopifbpio LaughingLaughingLaughing

what ive just said there chad is,find out if bandit 600 are the same I have a pair in the shed there straight,but just have some surface rust on them

if there the same postage will cover it thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
cheap ones will warp , think you want the best you can afford Chad , But the others on here will advise you better than me m8

when one of them works fuin tiny bend but iuts like not evenm a mm, doesnt rub and works fine. its the other ones 3-4mm so could i get away with just 1 ??
would have thought you change them as a Pair, but some of the other member will advise you better thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

would have thought you change them as a Pair, but some of the other member will advise you better thumbs

alright thanx lee. i nthinks v ones are smaller if im right ill look into it

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

better as a pair,hit the nail on the head dave thumbs

you takeing the mick out of my typeing. i trype quicker than my head, may have to use the program that improves your typeing

you takeing the mick out of my typeing. i trype quicker than my head, may have to use the program that improves your typeing
now go back and read what ive put thumbs let me know

@lee wrote:

im confused.

head banghead banghead banghead bang

find out if your sv discs,are the same as a 600 bandit

I have a set in the shed,they are straight with just some surface rust

if there the same you can have them just cover postage

@lee wrote:

@lee wrote:

im confused.

Chad how did my name get involved in this foflfofl i can spell cheers micky foflfoflfofl

@lee wrote:
head banghead banghead banghead bang

find out if your sv discs,are the same as a 600 bandit

I have a set in the shed,they are straight with just some surface rust

if there the same you can have them just cover postage

yeah i replied lol. thanx mate your a star if they are! both 290mm. i joined sv650 forum to ask them and posted in bandit forum. thumbssalute

lee found out mk1 bandit 600 discs fit the sv curvey. are your mk2? not sure if their the same but look it?

looks like 1995-2004 discs are the same.

what year are they from?

thanx

There off a 2000 model very first of the mk2
let me know if you want them thumbs

@lee wrote:
looks like 1995-2004 discs are the same.

what year are they from?

thanx

There off a 2000 model very first of the mk2
let me know if you want them thumbs
yes please if you don't mind mate, thanx

Suzuki use lot's of parts that will fit most bike's the bandit and the rf share lots of the same parts , as do the sv , and lots more also