Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

off here tomorrow

taking the lad out with his stunt scooter,Im taking his bmx LaughingLaughing

Im sure I can still bmx,the lad just keeps laughing I will show him LaughingLaughing

you're gonna BMX? hope you have the St Johns Ambulance on speed dial foflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
you're gonna BMX? hope you have the St Johns Ambulance on speed dial foflfofl
LaughingLaughing last time I went on a push bike broke both wrists LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Have a good day mate pics a plenty too thumbsthumbs

will get some pics for ya all thumbs

@lee wrote:

Im sure I can still bmx,the lad just keeps laughing I will show him LaughingLaughing

My boy does all that ave a look he is the ginger one in the check shirt, yellow and multi coloured one, he's working on some new stuff at the moment. Also a picture of him on the front of our local news paper. I have shown these before but coudnt find the post. thumbsthumbs

nice one mick cheers for posting them me lad enjoyed that thumbs

dont think me lads into back flips yet lol,but hes getting there will post some stuff tomorrow thumbs

@lee wrote:

dont think me lads into back flips yet lol,but hes getting there will post some stuff tomorrow thumbs

No probs lee once jonjoe has some more stuff i'll post it up he was out on his blades today with his video camera. you should see if you can find a skate park that has a foam pit thats where he started the flips i take him to corby adrenalin alley not a bad park for the kids it takes me about 2 hours too get there with traffic thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

No probs lee once jonjoe has some more stuff i'll post it up he was out on his blades today with his video camera. you should see if you can find a skate park that has a foam pit thats where he started the flips i take him to corby adrenalin alley not a bad park for the kids it takes me about 2 hours too get there with traffic thumbsthumbs
Awesome pics Mick these kids have some gutts to do this ShockedShocked

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Awesome pics Mick these kids have some gutts to do this ShockedShocked

Cheers Stue the wife can't watch him, when he started he broke a few bones here and there, Broke his wrist on the scooter in plaster then 3 days later went out on the bades and broke his Fumb (sorry for spelling coz the smiley comes up) had to take him back to hospital to cut plaster off and put a new one from elbow right to the end of his fumb, had to say he tripped up the step outside our house kids a thumbsthumbs

we didnt take the bmx as his mate wanted to come,but will get some bmx pics when we next go to the bmx track

Heres a few random pics from the skate park of me lad ShockedShocked
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

This next one got me he is more aless doing a hand stan while riding the scooter

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

You got to see some of these kids,totally different to when I was a kid there absolutely fearless There was a kid doing back flips on his bmx affraidaffraid

heres a old vid of the said kid

Glad you had a good day and the sun was out Lee thumbs

Awesome Lee glad you both had a good day, quality time awesome partyparty

@lee wrote:

My boy does all that ave a look he is the ginger one in the check shirt, yellow and multi coloured one, he's working on some new stuff at the moment. Also a picture of him on the front of our local news paper. I have shown these before but coudnt find the post. thumbsthumbs

Lee you wait till your boy starts doin them on his scooter your heart will be in your mouth, Jonjoe has been out all day on his blades and video camera so i'll get something posted asap for your boy. As i said before take him to an indoor skate park with a foam pit thats where they all practice try Adrenaline Alley if you aint to far maybe we could meet up thumbsthumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

Lee you wait till your boy starts doin them on his scooter your heart will be in your mouth, Jonjoe has been out all day on his blades and video camera so i'll get something posted asap for your boy. As i said before take him to an indoor skate park with a foam pit thats where they all practice try Adrenaline Alley if you aint to far maybe we could meet up thumbsthumbsthumbs
Good idea a foam pit thumbsthumbs

any pics of you lee Laughing
you wouldnt get me on one of them chad lol

cheers all was a great day out,plenty of sun thumbsthumbs

hear what ya saying mick,Dont think theres any indoor ones round here that adremaline alley is a good 90 mile away from me Shocked

@lee wrote:
any pics of you lee Laughing
you wouldnt get me on one of them chad lol

cheers all was a great day out,plenty of sun thumbsthumbs

hear what ya saying mick,Dont think theres any indoor ones round here that adremaline alley is a good 90 mile away from me Shocked

It takes me a couple of hrs in traffic , 86.7 miles if you ever take him just let me no, he will love it thumbsthumbs

Take a look http://www.adrenalinealley.co.uk/

took the lad to the bmx track today,no motorbike for me today SadSad

still had a good day out though,few pics

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I love bmx tracks, i would have a go too thumbs cracking pics mate glad you both had a good day thumbsthumbs