• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

WW2 in pictures

sad

but i hoope it makes people in ours world to think

holocast bits terrible!

very sad and its discuting how much devastation one prick can cause!

hope it is a sign to everyone to not have wars like that again but way things are going it could happen again. but will all of the nucular technology will the planet survive?

just think war is a waste of space!

holocast bits terrible!
just think war is a waste of space!

I doubt the Jews thought war was a waste of space, without it they would have been wiped from the face of the earth for sure!

War is only a waste of space if it is for unjust reasons - such as the Holocaust. However without war for the right reason, the killing, brutality would have just kept on happening.

"If you want peace, arm for war."

good find gaz i like the colour stuff how can anyone deny the holocaust? my grandad was a japanese pow came through it just.

great find gaz they should use these pics in schools

to educate the next generation,so these people are never forgotten very sad to see Sad

@dick65 wrote:
good find gaz i like the colour stuff how can anyone deny the holocaust? my grandad was a japanese pow came through it just.

Two things i've never understood: how that many people can administer such evil on other human beings, and why anyone would want to deny that it ever happened. It definately did, and was probably worse than our worst understanding of it all.

its a sad fact of life ethnic cleansing as its now termed still goes on,rwanda serbia to name two.