Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

whos been out?

went up hartside cafe then a run round the moors sun was out but roads covered in salt shes all washed waxed and tucked up Laughingthumbs

scrubbing the new tyres in

Nice one Dick and i have to say the ace is looking mighty fine thumbsthumbs great pics thumbsthumbs

how do you like the new rubber . i found them very good so far on the RF lots of feed back .

cheers stue she was filthy by the time i got home,but not for long Laughingthumbs

@madsod wrote:
how do you like the new rubber . i found them very good so far on the RF lots of feed back .

scrubbing in nicely was a bit cautious at first but soon forgot about them they stick to a line nicely Very Happythumbsthumbs

couple of nice calendar pics there dick,bike looks well thumbsthumbs

Nice pics of the bike Dick, thumbs Did around 50 mls myself tday, she was covered in crap too so had to swill her down , wouldn't have slept tnight if I had left hercrapped up, Very Happy

we sure have some nice bikes on the forum . pat on the back boy's and the few girl 's we have also thumbsthumbs

looking good rob Very Happythumbs worse for a naked bike Sad pleased you got out though

Nice pics of the bike Dick, thumbs Did around 50 mls myself tday, she was covered in crap too so had to swill her down , wouldn't have slept tnight if I had left hercrapped up, Very Happy
Pictures never do this bike justice as most will agree who have seen it in the flesh I love you it thumbs

Thx lads,
you right Dick, I think I somtimes spend more time cleaning than riding Sad
Was a bit nippy too tday, but she was running really well since the service and rear shock upgrade. After 2 weeks of the bloody Manflu it felt so good to get out on two wheels again, happy days lads and here's hoping for a long hot summer ..... mbike

I went out with the wife to Ikea Notts,via Melton.All the way there and back I just thought, this would be great on the bike.
I wish I could be a cleaner like you chaps, your bikes always look stunning I love you

ITCHY wrote:
I went out with the wife to Ikea Notts,via Melton.All the way there and back I just thought, this would be great on the bike.
I wish I could be a cleaner like you chaps, your bikes always look stunning I love you
we can give you some tips rich LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
yes dont use it in the winter Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
yes dont use it in the winter Embarassed
agreefoflfoflfofl

been out this afternoon meself had a bimble round and ended up at wetlands bike meet there was quite a few there as well seeing as its so early in the season mbike

there was a fair few up hartside as well this morning stan Very Happythumbsthumbs

if i didnt lie in i might of gone to hartside myself dick

ill catch you up there one day stan Very Happythumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

foflfofl now now Lee