Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

things on the up! :)

looking good rideing wise guys! Smile be joining you all soon.

so lasty week was rough, bad news in different ways, and people going to be missed Sad

but car then sold. and got my new one for £600 bargain, as central locking bounced back, and windows didnt work, spent a day on it bypased cetral locking unit and now it works fine, turns out a common problem and simple ciurcuit board modification fixed it.

then wiondowns the wires had broke so got a car worth £300-400 more for that much less and all fixed.

so now got £350 left in my pocket as welder sold etc.

and bike insurance is £344 party

just got to get money together for mot £28, and tax ill get 6 months that is just over 30. and im back on the bike partypartyparty

so excited gettin butterflies thinking about it band

Lets all have a party lets all have a party

Excellent news Chad chuffed for ya partypartyparty might aswell tell ya you won me comp aswell partypartyparty you guessed right it was a water dragon, chinese one to be exact ile post some pics up later to show all partypartypartyparty ps send me your address so i can send you a bag full of goodies partypartypartypartyparty

Nice one chad well pleased for ya, I need some luck had a bit of a shyt one, so get over ere and rub some of your luck on to me, lol!thumbs

Nice one chad well pleased for ya, I need some luck had a bit of a shyt one, so get over ere and rub some of your luck on to me, lol!thumbs

you want me to rub you Shocked

and wana go ace soon mate, defo got to bypass and meet up mate thumbs

What will Dave say affraid

Nice 1, get your lottery ticket in whilst your lucks In thumbs .

cheers guysd found £30 in paypal, so another £30 and i can ride, but mum keeps saying give it two weeks incase car, being a pain! lol