Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

interview with Audi

@Stue11 wrote:
Over the moon for ya Micky great to be home aswell and spend quality time with family Very Happythumbsthumbs

agree with ya stue, only thing is still trying to change the old body clock from doing shift work, me pal said it took him about 3-4 weeks I told him he's taking the p*ss, but family time has been great this week, and the Mrs said she has noticed a change in me I ain't been snappy, so thats good, thumbs

Good to hear mate, glad it's working out for everyone thumbsthumbs Never done shift work, but have done 21 or 28 days straight (working weekends etc) and it's not good. People do underestimate what you get from spending time with the family. Regards to you, the good lady and the rest of the family thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Over the moon for ya Micky great to be home aswell and spend quality time with family Very Happythumbsthumbs

agree with ya stue, only thing is still trying to change the old body clock from doing shift work, me pal said it took him about 3-4 weeks I told him he's taking the p*ss, but family time has been great this week, and the Mrs said she has noticed a change in me I ain't been snappy, so thats good, thumbs

Good to hear mate, glad it's working out for everyone thumbsthumbs Never done shift work, but have done 21 or 28 days straight (working weekends etc) and it's not good. People do underestimate what you get from spending time with the family. Regards to you, the good lady and the rest of the family thumbsthumbsthumbs

Cheers mike yeh I've done that a straight 30 days not very nice, can't believe im actually doing a normal day job and have Easter long weekend off thumbs