Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

interview with Audi

Well got me interview tomorrow with audi, actually im looking forward to it been doing my research they have 13 different models plus 2door & 4door within each model coupes and convertibles included, thats just a quicky to much to write down in the post, so hope it goes well would love a daytime job thumbs

lets put you to the test then..

alright fella im a family man with 2 children and a large dog
and im in the market for a new car but dont want to end up driving a diesel estate Sad i would like something "sporty" but practical which model do you recommend.

good luck with the interview btw thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:

and im in the market for a new car but dont want to end up driving a diesel estate Sad i would like something "sporty" but practical which model do you recommend.

http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/a6/a6-allroad-quattro.html

This is just what you need thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:

thank you thats a nice looking cage can i pay in brass buttons and belly button fluff please Very Happy

@dirtydog wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

thank you thats a nice looking cage can i pay in brass buttons and belly button fluff please Very Happy

Thought you would like that thumbs

It went good glad I done some research, told them that they moved there in march 04 the fella said he did not no that so that was good, told them about all the different models of there cars and other stuff like vw bugatti seat skoda and fiat, so all good, I have to wait till next week they will let me no so fingers crossed thumbsthumbs

Well done mate thats all you can do now fingers crossed thumbsthumbs

good luck , what post you going for salesman ,fitter???, technician, audi can send you on some cracking courses all helps to climb the pay scale.

@madcarper wrote:
good luck , what post you going for salesman ,fitter???, technician, audi can send you on some cracking courses all helps to climb the pay scale.

Driving and company fleet cars, once I have my feet in the door want to pursue sales so hope all goes well thumbs

Cheers everyone thumbs can't wait till next week to find out, what will be will be, as I said before it came out of the blue applied for it a long time ago and forgot about it and it has came out of the blue, they did ask me if I have any hols booked I said the only thing I have booked is August 17th to 20th so I get a long weekend they said thats fine and we all no what weekend that is thumbs thanx for all your support today thats why we ave the bestest forum on the net thumbsthumbs

Cheers everyone thumbs can't wait till next week to find out, what will be will be, as I said before it came out of the blue applied for it a long time ago and forgot about it and it has came out of the blue, they did ask me if I have any hols booked I said the only thing I have booked is August 17th to 20th so I get a long weekend they said thats fine and we all no what weekend that is thumbs thanx for all your support today thats why we ave the bestest forum on the net thumbsthumbs

nice one mate Smile ood to see you then! and everything crossed for you

Just had a phone call I've got a second interview next week, I'm so pleased thumbs

nice one thumbs

Cheers Stan cant wait now, The thing is when they rang me about it i was'nt really exited and thought what will be will be, i still think that but i am so exited feel like a little kid just like when i got my first bike a little rev and go italjet 50 bananabanana

TheBiker46 wrote:
best of luck for next week M8 thumbs

weldone mate!

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent news Micky partypartyparty

Cheers fellas looking forward to it soon as I no what day I'll let you know, but im so pleased thumbs

Well had the second interview with one of the big bosses at Audi, he was a very nice bloke it seemed like I was in there for ages, well cut a long story short, I sort of turned the interview around and ask him lots of questions didn't no wether this was a good thing or bad, but I just got on with it, I wasn't over confident or cocky just tried to be up front and tell the truth, at the end of my interview with him he said I would love you to come and work with us at Audi, but it's not up to me it's up to the management down stairs who you have already met last week, he shook my hand and said I'll take you downstairs and they will be intouch I said thank you with a firm hand shake and we left his office. We got down stairs and he said please can you wait a moment please take a seat and went off, he then came out of a room followed by the manager I saw last week, he nodded and said goodbye the manager said can you come with me to my office I went he said I am pleased to tell you, you have the job I was so pleased that they had gave me the job after him saying that they will be intouch, the manager said you impressed Ivan it was a very good interview. So what a great day gonna hand my notice in Monday so will be working for Audi in 2 weeks. Was really pleased when I came out rang the wife told her and some of me mates also frew in a txt to our big Stue so no more shift work partythumbs

Well had the second interview with one of the big bosses at Audi, he was a very nice bloke it seemed like I was in there for ages, well cut a long story short, I sort of turned the interview around and ask him lots of questions didn't no wether this was a good thing or bad, but I just got on with it, I wasn't over confident or cocky just tried to be up front and tell the truth, at the end of my interview with him he said I would love you to come and work with us at Audi, but it's not up to me it's up to the management down stairs who you have already met last week, he shook my hand and said I'll take you downstairs and they will be intouch I said thank you with a firm hand shake and we left his office. We got down stairs and he said please can you wait a moment please take a seat and went off, he then came out of a room followed by the manager I saw last week, he nodded and said goodbye the manager said can you come with me to my office I went he said I am pleased to tell you, you have the job I was so pleased that they had gave me the job after him saying that they will be intouch, the manager said you impressed Ivan it was a very good interview. So what a great day gonna hand my notice in Monday so will be working for Audi in 2 weeks. Was really pleased when I came out rang the wife told her and some of me mates also frew in a txt to our big Stue so no more shift work partythumbs

partyparty

congratulations mate! good luck thumbs

concrat Micky im over the moon for ya mukka, really appreciate the txt earlier means a lot, and mate well done on the 2nd interview you must have just been yourself and he was impressed, hey youve had some censored t in ya life bro, perhaps this is the start of some good times bananabananabananabananabananabananapartypartypartyparty

partyparty

congratulations mate! good luck thumbs

@Iano wrote:
congratulations! party

@Grumpyowl wrote:
concratpartypartyparty
clapclapclapclap

Thanks everyone im so pleased you ave all been great thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
concrat Micky im over the moon for ya mukka, really appreciate the txt earlier means a lot, and mate well done on the 2nd interview you must have just been yourself and he was impressed, hey youve had some censored t in ya life bro, perhaps this is the start of some good times bananabananabananabananabananabananapartypartypartyparty

Thanx big man as I said to the others I'm so pleased and thanx for all your support this forum and everyone means a lot to me can't wait to meet up with you all. This is going to be a new start for me and I'm looking forward to my new start thumbs once again thanx stue thumbs

thats fantastic news m8 hope everything works out for you,new start and all that Very Happythumbspartypartypartypintconcrat

f**king back of the net...matey im so pleased for ya nothin better than that feeling when they say the jobs all yours.
think its the relife of knowing that things are on the up

party

Great news micky well done matey partypartypartypartypartythumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

@flange wrote:
Pleased for ya party .What will you be doing

Driving company fleet cars,and private cars to customers, also swapping cars between different Audi showrooms they have 8 branches, once I have my feet in the door want to pursue sales so hope all goes well thumbsthumbs

@flange wrote:

Driving company fleet cars,and private cars to customers, also swapping cars between different Audi showrooms they have 8 branches, once I have my feet in the door want to pursue sales so hope all goes well thumbsthumbs

sound sorted mate!

wana get me a paint apprenticeship Wink lmao.

@flange wrote:

sound sorted mate!

wana get me a paint apprenticeship Wink lmao.

Of course I will chad thumbs

@flange wrote:

Sounds like a really enjoyable job mate.Well pleased for ya concrat
Audi R8 Laughing

Was walked around the showroom and garage the manager said I will be driving every single model that Audi have they have a warehouse with 400 cars that a needs to be taken to customers and different branches so can't wait to start thumbs