Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Good charity..

Nice one stue never hurts to give a few ££ here and there thumbsthumbs

We can spend £100 on a night out and not think twice about it thumbs so sometimes i like to give a little for a good cause thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
We can spend £100 on a night out and not think twice about it thumbs so sometimes i like to give a little for a good cause thumbsthumbs

day of less fun, can mean the life of someone else. does make you think thumbs

like hastings may day run last year i did it in fancy dress for charity. not doing it fancy dress this year as cant deffo make it

@Davehutch wrote:
I dont give to charitys , I know you will all hate me for it, i try to help people i know though thumbs
I never judge any folk on what you personaly choose to do with ya hard earnt cash thumbsthumbs

agree There are certain charities I won't contribute to and others I will, it's a very personal thing. I don't do the "Sport Relief" and Red Nose etc as most of that goes out of the country, but I always put money in for the Salvation Army at Christmas and the most of the Cancer charities. To each, their own choice thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I dont give to charitys , I know you will all hate me for it, i try to help people i know though thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I never judge any folk on what you personaly choose to do with ya hard earnt cash thumbsthumbs

agree There are certain charities I won't contribute to and others I will, it's a very personal thing. I don't do the "Sport Relief" and Red Nose etc as most of that goes out of the country, but I always put money in for the Salvation Army at Christmas and the most of the Cancer charities. To each, their own choice thumbsthumbs

Dave I never judge people, if u dont give to charities thats your choice, I agree with the others and I only give to cancer charities but only at xmas, because if you give to every cancer charity you see on the street you will be giving away a fortune by the end of the year, I only dothe cancer one because I had it, thumbs