Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

snowing

well winters back its snowing outside and theres home made soup and dumplings for tea tonight foodfoodfood

Same in Darlington Stan, just been out with the dog bl@@dy freezing and the white stuff falling everywhere, bit of a contrast to last week! SadSadSad

snowing this end as well lads,chuffing freezing Sad

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing nothing down here im sat in me shorts and T shirt hide

you all got wet and cold wednesday, i went out for an evening ride to oakdene in a nice sunset, came home 9ish, little nippy but was okay,

love the south thumbs

Different again tday... Lovely sunny day... Just weird.. scratch
you got that right rob thumbs frosty mornings here then hot and sunny sunny

Hope it's nice tomoz so I can test the Bandit with the new manual cam tensioner fitted... See if she holds together.. Shocked

Hope it's nice tomoz so I can test the Bandit with the new manual cam tensioner fitted... See if she holds together.. Shocked

was it a big job rob?

Not too bad Dick, I've had the cam cover off that many times I can do it in my sleep, Laughing
Can be a bit tricky if you don't pull the carbs but I managed it ok but was a squeeze, I gotta say I did make a meal of it cos I put the rear oil feeds to the head back on and tried to use the old "o" rings, .. Big mistake, .. Tank off again and new ones fitted... Hey no oil wizzing out, thumbs

bit of a fiddle then rob Laughing im sure youve done a good job as usual m8 thumbsthumbs

Thx Dick, well she might blow herself apart but she sure is a lot quieter at the mo, Very Happy
I put a couple of vids up on the cam chain tensioner on my YouTube channel, take a looksy sometime thumbs Just search for trebor4460.