Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Wanted...

A screen to fit me bike..ive got twin domminators fitted as shown below

i fitted a screen to my naked 1200 stue and it was useless mate unless you can find a big one they arent worth fitting i ended up converting it to a s model and that cost me £600 Sad

i fitted a screen to my naked 1200 stue and it was useless mate unless you can find a big one they arent worth fitting i ended up converting it to a s model and that cost me £600 Sad
Thanks Stan some say they work ok and others like yourself say they dont, thanks for being honest mate thumbs

to be fair stue they might work for the smaller person but not for the likes of you mate or me hide

the mk 1 fairing is ugly mate and dick i used to be 5 foot 9 and still am if im on my feet all day best i ever did was 5 foot 10 drinking

the mk 1 fairing is ugly mate and dick i used to be 5 foot 9 and still am if im on my feet all day best i ever did was 5 foot 10 drinking

yeah but imagined it in full rizla paint scheme LaughingLaughing owld roger tonight stan a potent brew drunkendrunkendrunkendrinking how talls stue m8?

@dick65 wrote:

yeah but imagined it in full rizla paint scheme LaughingLaughing owld roger tonight stan a potent brew drunkendrunkendrunkendrinking how talls stue m8?
LaughingLaughing 6/1 Dick LaughingLaughing and to be honest i dont like the nose cone of the original hide but thanks for looking and finding one, i was thinking more like this tbh i found em last night

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180684873970?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I disagree the one i fitted to my bandit made a 20 MPH difference thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

LaughingLaughing 6/1 Dick LaughingLaughing and to be honest i dont like the nose cone of the original hide but thanks for looking and finding one, i was thinking more like this tbh i found em last night
and built like the proverbial LaughingLaughing good find that stue i like it m8 thumbsthumbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180684873970?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

and built like the proverbial LaughingLaughing good find that stue i like it m8 thumbsthumbs

Stue what bout what I used to have, mark bought mine but AFC on bandit forum aka Carl makes copies, think around £30, made of fibreglass, nice screens, o can give him is number say chad sent ya as I'm one who lent him the screen in the first place

stue I dont think the one you found will look right just my input

the one chad had on his looks far better

but it just depends what you want it to do for looks then the one chad had

for long runs then the blue one you found but take it off when not been used thumbs

Tbh folks im not sure what to do at the mo Laughing thanks for all the input though, thumbsVery Happy

For what its worth.......

I've had this screen on a couple of bikes.
Hard to tell any difference to me.
Never really liked the look of it.
Its sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Funny enough, I went to twin Dominators too,
(and the screen really didnt suit them)
and the original round headlight went to turn
my faired Bandit into a naked model.

This is the one i bought of chad, ive only noticed a small difference but i think it looks better.

For what its worth.......

I've had this screen on a couple of bikes.
Hard to tell any difference to me.
Never really liked the look of it.
Its sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Funny enough, I went to twin Dominators too,
(and the screen really didnt suit them)
and the original round headlight went to turn
my faired Bandit into a naked model.

was that pump working?