Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

english weather!

dont ya love it

thought id cheer ash up yesterday took him pillion for a ride and got caught in 3 rsin showersm, and bike was discusting, washed it, but not perfect as was going for a ride tonight, but its thundering now! think this ones going to be canceled.

come on summer!!!

makes a change this year the weather has been *almost* how it should be for the time of year! April you expect showers Very Happy roll on May thumbs

know what ya mean though...yes we have been lucky with weather...was beautiful earlier and in the time i "leathered" up it came over all black and chucked it down with hail!!!! oh well.... Sad

@fr499y wrote:
makes a change this year the weather has been *almost* how it should be for the time of year! April you expect showers Very Happy roll on May thumbs

yeah and i started ridin in april haha! and ended in a wet october!!! think it follows me

i know what you mean Chad, i got this expensive ornament that just sits in the garage waitin for a dry day,

mind you we could always resurect the garage ride in... Very Happy

aye, got these 2 expensive ornaments sitting there aswell Sad want to get the damn new bike run in so I can take it for a proper ride thumb down