Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Look Dad, no hands ....

Just getting the little one started early thumbs Fortunately she looks more like her Mam than me. Very luck for the little girl LaughingLaughing

It's my daughter, Samantha, on my new ZX12. I was going to put it in the April Calendar picture, but can't as it's not just the bike, it has my daughter on it. And if I put this in then others will, quite rightly, put pictures of their bikes with their children. As a result I share it here so people can see what a gorgeous daughter I have thumbsI love you

Going to have to change my Avatar pic now. Give me a few minutes.

@dirtydog wrote:
great pic matey ive got a few pics of my girls sat on my bikes

Cheers mate. Think it may be the start of it. I can see her wanting a bike when she's older thumbsShocked

@dirtydog wrote:

Cheers mate. Think it may be the start of it. I can see her wanting a bike when she's older thumbsShocked

my "eldest" is nearly 3yrs old have thought about getting a little quad for her and turning the throttle right down also wiring the kill switch up to a dog lead like they do at proper quading venues

Excellent pic Mike and yea she is gorgeous and a credit to you and Angela thumbsthumbs

@dirtydog wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

my "eldest" is nearly 3yrs old have thought about getting a little quad for her and turning the throttle right down also wiring the kill switch up to a dog lead like they do at proper quading venues

Interesting idea, never thought about that. Samantha has just gone 4 now, so may consider that. Problem we have here is somewhere big enough for her to ride it. They've banned quads etc from all the local beaches. Good luck if you go that route, sure she'll love it thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent pic Mike and yea she is gorgeous and a credit to you and Angela thumbsthumbs

Cheers mate thumbs She still recognises you when she sees the photo of you and Angela, so once seen never forgotten thumbsfoflthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
coolpic,coolpic,coolpic,

Cheers Dave thumbs Looking forward to the run down in a few weeks. Chance to catch up with everyone and see a few new faces thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers mate thumbs She still recognises you when she sees the photo of you and Angela, so once seen never forgotten thumbsfoflthumbs
LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs