Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iano

insurance extras

currently with footman james, just got a quote from carole nash - fairly compatible except 'sensible' extras like legal protection and payouts if you have a certain type of injury are suggested.

do you go for the whole package, comp, no claims protection, legal protection, injury cover?

what was a quiet little insurance third party fire theft on a bike value £800 is turning into a much more expensive and complex proposition,

normally paid around £90 but looking at around £130 with the stuff suggested (limilted mileage/no passengers).

Suppose I had better go for it with all the nutters on the road these days?

usually go for TPFT, pillion and about 5k a year ( as normally im riding about 6 bikes in a year ) all mods declared, but no NCB protection or injury etc... find its not worth the paper its written on.

@fr499y wrote:
usually go for TPFT, pillion and about 5k a year ( as normally im riding about 6 bikes in a year ) all mods declared, but no NCB protection or injury etc... find its not worth the paper its written on.
mine was £2o more for 5k than4999 miles thumbs

thanx fr499y and stan - third party fire and theft with legal protection just under £100 seemed the best compromise after a load of messing about went with Bennetts

im fully comp on two bikes £209 left off all the extras but did get breakdown cover £4.99 a month,3 months free and thats the only extra i take out thumbs