Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

HID conversions

bought 2 of these http://www.hidcity.co.uk/HID-Xenon-H7-Conversion-Kit-p/hid_xenon_h7_kit.htm at the bmf show last saturday, got home and had a look to see if they were the right ones and they were wrong,bugger. so i phoned my mate who was doing the wheelie bike at the show and he got me a couple of free tickets so i took them back on sunday,guy was very apologetic and changed them no problems.got the bikes out today and started fitting them,for some reason the dip beam on myine doesnt work but the main beam does,phoned the guy,15 minute conversation and he is now sending me another relay to hopefully sort it out.so seeing as i had the Mrs's bike out as well i started to fit hers,the f***ing bulb doesnt fit.on the phone again he's going to send the adaptor that fits on the back of the bulb, should all be here tomorrow..watch this space

I would have given up LaughingLaughing look forward to seeing em fitted thumbsthumbs

you know there planning on banning HID kits soon don't ya? unless you change the whole unit ( lens, housing etc )

@fr499y wrote:
you know there planning on banning HID kits soon don't ya? unless you change the whole unit ( lens, housing etc )
and i think the headlights have to be self levelling study

@fr499y wrote:

Yup that as well

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Yup that as well

agree

technically they already are illegal but if it stops some dozy t****r pulling out on us then I'll take my chances with the rozzers.think they might be more concerned about my dark visor,full race cans and small numberplate though.

technically they already are illegal but if it stops some dozy t****r pulling out on us then I'll take my chances with the rozzers.think they might be more concerned about my dark visor,full race cans and small numberplate though.

10 out of 10 for sticking with fitting the HID kit. And 10 out of 10 for balls at having that plus the rest of the kit on the bike thumbsthumbsfoflfofl