Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Off to Work

Given the weather I'll be on the bike thumbsthumbs Hopefully I don't get lost on the way home LaughingLaughingLaughing

Have a good day thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I would go on mine mike ,but a bit hard when I need to pick up 20 bags of cement Smile

I thought you had a topbox Dave confused
Weather looks like its taking a turn for the worst Mike hope it holds mate! rain

i dont drive so bike suits me Very HappyLaughingLaughing and im looking at side cars for the xj Smile great fun

@Davehutch wrote:
I would go on mine mike ,but a bit hard when I need to pick up 20 bags of cement Smile

Weather looks like its taking a turn for the worst Mike hope it holds mate! rain
lol! I can only get 10 bags in me top box

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

youll be needing an extra large tankbag as well then dave Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

youll be needing an extra large tankbag as well then dave Laughing

or panniers Laughing

Weather held up okay thumbsthumbs Few dark clouds but nothing major. Made it to work and back to Angelas fine. HEading to my Mams, guy overtook the council "lawnmower", then decided to drive along the white line up until the roundabout. Don't think he even know I was there ShockedShocked Still, eventually passed him and left him to it bike2bike2