Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
finger

A few vid's for you all

Great vids thumbsthumbs i know you love your heavy metal/rock music i'd love to hear the bike in vids thumbsthumbs

I luv all the piccies, and vids, thanks for showing us..
I'm not for criticising, but prefer film clips at correct speed Shocked or was the tractor really doing 90ish??
no offence meant like.. Cool

Thanks for the feed back all

Has for the sound of the bike ? will do one for you. at the mo there is a vibration on the camera & it picks it up & it sounds shit so put music over the top. Think i know what it is so will sort it for todays ride out.

Has for the speeding up the film ? yes are welsh tractors do 90 mph LOL affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

I have to speed up the film as i only ride the slow black & blue B KING foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl

I will have to cut it down a bit to stop it from being boring. But for you the next one will be at the norm speed & with the can.

Thanks for looking

Excellent mate i love watching vids thanks for taking the time to post em, much appreciated thumbsthumbs

Thanks all

Will put some more up when i get time thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs